4/04/2017

Exploring a knitting yarn store

I found a great knitting yarn store in downtown Toronto.

The store is called "EweKnit and Craft" that located at near Ossington station. They have a lot of nice yarns (mainly wool) and also have some other craft materials. The yarn price range is about $8.00 - over $50.00, so they are a bit expensive, but the store have a small sale and I got yarn with 20% discount 😊

I got new yarn named ROWAN panama and this is great for Spring and Summer items :)
The yarn details are below:

- Contents 55% Viscose, 33% Cotton, and 12% Linen
- Country of origin Italy
- Length 135m (50g)
- Price $9.20 (original price was $11.50)

I'd never gotten yarn made in Italy and I'm excited to think a new crochet pattern, but I need to finish my another stole using bamboo & silk yarn!!πŸ˜…πŸ’¨

I also try to create easy crochet flower pattern sharing to every oneπŸ’•
Don't miss itπŸ˜ŠπŸ’œπŸ’›

No comments:

Post a Comment